- 2 (9 inch) unbaked pie crusts
- 1-1/3 cups white sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups thinly sliced apples
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup fresh rhubarb, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Stir sugar and flour together in large bowl. Add apples, raspberries, blackberries, and rhubarb. Toss together, and turn into pie shell.
- Cover with pastry top. Trim and seal edges. Cut vents in top.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 45 minutes, until crust is brown and apple is cooked.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0