- 1 1/2 lb. hamburger
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 lg. onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 qt. fresh cut stewed tomatoes, mashed
- 2 15 oz. cans red kidney beans
- 1 15 oz. whole kernel corn
- Brown hamburger in a 4 qt. pan, breaking into med. pieces. Add garlic, pepper, onion and chili powder, cook until onion is soft.
- Add the rest, by dumping the cans into the pot, liquid and all. Bring to a boil. Simmer on low for 15 minutes.
Note: Serve with a little grated cheddar cheese sprinkled on each serving.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0