- 1-1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup( 4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, brown the beef; drain. Stir in pizza sauce.
- Quarter the biscuits-place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with the beef mixture.
- Bake uncovered, at 400º for 20-25 minutes.Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0