Bu Ja (Steamed Crab)
- 2 tablespoons of chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons of chopped coriander (including the root if possible)
- 4 ounces of crabmeat
- 4 ounces ground pork
- 1 duck egg (or large hen’s egg)
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
- pinch of sugar
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor, and then spoon a quarter of the mixture into each of four crab shells or ramekin dishes, and steam for about 15 minutes until cooked.
- Garnish with slivered red and green chillis and coriander leaves.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0