- 1 unbaked 9″ pie shell
- 2 T butter
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 c sugar
- 3/4 c light corn syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 c broken walnuts or pecans
- Melt butter and chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat; cool slightly.
- Add eggs, sugar and syrup. Beat with wire whip until well blended.Stir in vanilla and nuts.
- Pour mixture into unbaked shell. Bake on lower shelf of oven 375° 40 minutes
- Cool thoroughly on wire rack before slicing.
- Top with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0