Brownie Mint Pie
- 1 (4.6 ounce) package chocolate mints (Andes)
- 1 (15.8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 unbaked 9″ deep dish frozen pastry shell
- Vanilla ice cream Hot fudge topping
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Chop mints, set aside 3 TBS.
- Prepare brownie mix according to the package directions, stirring remaining mints into brownie batter.
- Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until done, cool slightly
- Serve with ice cream, hot fudge topping and reserved 3 TBP of chopped chocolate mints
Share & Print
0 0 100 0