- 10 slices white bread
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine, softened
- 4 ounces sharp process American cheese, shredded (1 cup)
- 1/2-cup chopped stuffed green olives
- 2 stiff-beaten egg whites
- 3 slices bacon, finely diced
- With 2-inch round cutter, cut 20 bread rounds. Place on broiler rack and toast on both sides.
- Butter one side. Fold cheese and olives into egg whites; spoon on buttered rounds; sprinkle with bacon.
- Top each with an olive slice. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 5 to 8 minutes or till cheese melts.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0