Broccoli Pesto Linguine
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 Chicken Bouillon Cubes
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, prepared according to package directions, drained
- 1/3 cup (1 1/4 ounces) grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 package (9 ounces) Refrigerated Linguine
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- Fresh basil leaves (optional)
- COMBINE water and bouillon in small bowl; stir to dissolve. Place bouillon mixture, broccoli, cheese, basil, oil, and garlic in food processor or blender; cover. Process until smooth to form pesto.
- PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain. Toss pesto with pasta. Season with pepper. Garnish with basil.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0