Broccoli Chicken Soup
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1 1/2 c boiling water
- 2 cans (10 oz each) cream of chicken soup
- 1 c light cream
- salt, pepper, cayenne
- Cut off and discard large leaves and tough parts of stalks. Wash and chop broccoli coarsely. Place in boiling water, and boil rapidly until tender.
- Using all the liquid chop broccoli very fine in blender.
- In saucepan mix soup, cream, and broccoli; season to taste.
- Heat to simmering.
- Top with croutons and grated Parmesan cheese.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0