Broccoli & Cheddar Muffins
- 3 cups buttermilk baking and pancake mix
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine baking mix, eggs, milk and basil. Mix until moistened. (Do not overmix).
- Add cheese and broccoli, stir just to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spray 12 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. Pour batter into muffin cups. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan; loosen sides of muffins with knife; remove from pan and serve warm.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0