- 3 to 4 pkg. frozen broccoli
- 4 hard boiled eggs — diced
- 1 small jar pimentos — chopped
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cans (10 1/2 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- Boil broccoli until tender.
- Mix together eggs, pimentos, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and cream of mushroom soup to form sauce.
- In 2 quart greased casserole place a layer of broccoli, layer of sauce, then layer of crumbs. Repeat layers topped with crumbs. Dot with butter.
- Bake 20 minutes or little longer. Should be heated through well at 350º F.
Crumbs can be made by toasting 3 or 4 slices of bread in oven and crumbling or buying plain bread crumbs
Share & Print
0 0 100 0