- 8 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped or sliced
- 1 or 2 small sweet peppers, red, orange, or green, sliced
- 1/4 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 4 eggs, well beaten with dash milk or water
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- 4 burrito-size (large) tortillas Cook bacon until crisp and well done.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook until clear and tender. Add peppers and cook until done. Add mushrooms; cook, stirring, until mushrooms are soft outside but still maintain a firm texture. Remove vegetables from pan and set aside in warm dish.
- Cook scrambled eggs in skillet to desired degree of doneness. Keep warm.
- Warm tortillas (as needed) on paper towel-lined plate in microwave for 12 seconds on each side. Fill center of tortillas with 2 bacon slices, eggs, vegetables, cheese, sour cream and salsa.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0