Bread Pudding Muffins
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons of butter, melted
- 2/3 cup raisins
- 12 slices of bread, cut into 1/2 in cubes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla, and butter. Mix well. Add raisins and bread cubes. Mix well. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Spoon into muffin pan. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Cool for about 10 minutes before removing from pan and serving.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0