Brandy Alexander Pie
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup creme de cacao
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup cognac
- 2 cups whipped cream
- Chocolate curls for garnish
- 1 9 inch Graham cracker crust or chocolate crust
- Sprinkle gelatin over the cold water in a saucepan. Add 1/3 cup of the sugar, salt & egg yolk. Heat over low temperature until gelatin dissolves & mixture thickens. DO NOT BOIL.
- Remove from heat. Stir in liquids & chill until mixture mounds slightly.
- Beat egg whites until stiff. Gradually beat in remaining sugar & fold this into the thickened gelatin mixture. Fold in 1 cup of the whipped cream. Turn into crust & chill several hours.
- Garnish with remaining whipped cream & chocolate curls
Share & Print
0 0 100 0