- 1 9-inch pie shell
- 4 Tbsp. sweet butter, softened to room temp
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar (packed)
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 2 Tbsp. bourbon
- 1-1/2 cups pecan halves
- Place the pie shell in the freezer for 15 minutes before filling and baking.
- Preheat oven to 350º
- In large mixing bowl, cream butter and brown sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, blending well after each addition. Beat in corn syrup and bourbon until well blended. Stir in pecan halves.
- Pour mixture into pie shell and bake for 45 minutes (the pie will puff up)
- Cool the pie on a rack before serving
Share & Print
0 0 100 0