- 1 pie shell, unbaked
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 can tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Preheat oven to 375-400 degrees. Remove frozen pie shell from tin and set shell on piece of waxed paper; thaw for 10 minutes
- Brown beef and cook celery, onion and green pepper together. Drain. Stir in remaining ingredients. Spread meat evenly in pie plate.
- Place thawed pie shell over meat mixture. Place pie plate on baking sheet. Slit pie shell in several places (do not seal edges). Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove pie plate from oven and baking sheet. Invert dinner plate over pie; turn upside down. To serve, cut into wedges.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0