Blueberry Lemon Muffins
- 1-3/4 cut all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup Dannon plain or Lemon lowfat yogurt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons milk 1/2 to 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400º
- Grease muffin cups or line with paper baking cups.
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder & salt.
- In a medium bowl combine egg, yogurt, oil, milk and lemon peel; stir well.
- Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture.
- Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened (batter should be lumpy).
- Gently fold blueberries into batter.
- Fill prepared muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden and toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0