- 4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tblsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups granola
- 1/3 cup coconut
- 2 Tblsp butter or margarine, melted
- If frozen, thaw the blueberries, but do not drain
- Stir together with the sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon. Pour into an ungreased 10″x6″ baking pan.
- In a separate bowl mix together the granola, coconut and butter and sprinkle over the top of the filling.
- Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until the topping is crisp
Share & Print
0 0 100 0