Blueberry Chill Pie
- 1 Keebler Ready Crust Shortbread pie crust (6 oz)
- 1 can (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 ounce non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can blueberry pie filling, drained
- Empty pie filling into strainer to drain excess liquid, reserving some blueberries and liquid for garnish.
- In medium bowl, combine condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla. Mix until well blended. Fold in whipped topping and mix well.
- Mound 1/3 of mixture into crust and gently spread flat. Spoon a layer of blueberries over the mixture. Top with rest of mixture.
- Freeze until firm, about 3 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with reserved blueberries and liquid as desired.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0