- 1 8-oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 baked 9 inch pastry shell
- *1 cup blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Combine cream cheese and sugar; beat at high speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Spread evenly over the bottom of cooled pastry shell. Arrange banana slices on cream cheese layer. Spread pie filling over bananas. Top with whipped cream, and chill.
Blueberry pie filling:
- Heat together: 1 pkg. frozen blueberries ,1 cup sugar + 3 Tbsp. cornstarch (use liquid from blueberries and sugar to moisten cornstarch)
- Cook until thick, then chill before putting on top of pie.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0