Blue Ribbon Cheesecake
Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1/8 tsp orange extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 butter, melted
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, room temp
- 3 eggs, room temp
STEP BY STEP:
- Grated orange peel for garnish
- Combine crumbs, butter and sugar. Press mixture evenly onto bottom and sides of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Preheat oven to 450F. Beat together cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition. Blend in butter and orange extract. Turn mixture into pan and bake 15 minutes. Cool.
- Refrigerate at least 12 hours before serving. Remove sides of pan. Garnish with grated orange peel. Serve chilled.