Blue-Banana Cream Pie
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 envelopes (from a 2.6 oz box) whipped topping mix
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 prepared 10 inch graham cracker pie crust (extra serving size)
- Lemon Juice
- 1 can (21 oz) blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese & sugar with an electric beater until well blended.
- Prepare the whipped topping, 1 envelope at a time, according to the specific package directions, and fold into the cream cheese mixture.
- Place slices of banana evenly over the crust, sprinkle with some lemon juice (to keep the bananas from turning black), and spoon the cream mixture over the bananas.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the blueberry pie filling & fresh blueberries.
- Top the pie with the blueberry mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving
Share & Print
0 0 100 0