- Pastry for 2-crust pie (9-inch)
- 3 Cups fresh blackberries
- 1 Cup thin, peeled green apple slices
- 2-1/2 to 3 Tbsp quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 Tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine
- Wash berries in cold water; drain thoroughly.
- In large bowl, combine berries, apples, tapioca, sugar and cinnamon, mixing well.
- Turn into pastry-lined 9-inch pie pan.
- Dot with butter and adjust top crust and flute edges; cut vents.
- BAKE at 425ºF until crust is golden brown and juices start to bubble up in vents (about 40 to 50 minutes).
Share & Print
0 0 100 0