Black Walnut Pie
- 1 Cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 Cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup plus 1 T. sugar, divided
- 3 T. butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 Cup chopped black walnuts
- 1 T. flour
- 1 unbaked pastry shell-9″
- In a saucepan combine corn syrup, brown sugar, and 1/2 Cup sugar; bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter until melted.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs. Gradually stir in hot mixture; mix well. Add walnuts. Combine flour and remaining sugar; sprinkle over bottom of pastry shell.
- Pour walnut mixture into shell.
- Bake at 350º for 45-50 minutes or till browned
Share & Print
0 0 100 0