Black Bottom Lemon Pie
- 1 (4-serving) package JELL-O sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/3 cups Carnation Nonfat Dry Powder
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 (6-ounce) Keebler shortbread piecrust
- 1 (4-serving) package JELL-O sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (4-serving) package JELL-O sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1/2 cup Cool Whip Free
- 1 tablespoon (1/4 ounce) mini chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine dry chocolate pudding mix, 2/3 cup dry milk powder, and 1 cup water. Mix well using a wire whisk. Spread mixture into piecrust.
- In a another large bowl, combine dry vanilla pudding mix, dry gelatin, remaining 2/3 cup dry milk powder, and remaining 1 1/4 cups water. Mix well using a wire whisk. Blend in Cool Whip Free. Spread mixture evenly over chocolate layer. Evenly sprinkle chocolate chips over the top.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cut into 8 servings
Share & Print
0 0 100 0