Bisquick Baking Mix
- 6 cups Flour
- 3 tablespoons Baking powder
- 3 tablespoons Sugar or art sweetener
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Crisco
- In a roomy mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients thoroughly. Sift mixture together about 6 or 8 times and then work in the Crisco.
- Work with “cutting-in” in a mixture like this, fingers do a better job than the pastry blender or two forks, as so often recommended by the big cookbooks.
- Pinch the Crisco into the dry mixture, pressing it between your fingers, over and over, until the mixture is the consistency of very fine gravel.
- Store in a tightly covered container at room temperature up to 4 months.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0