- 1 c Butter
- 2 c Flour
- 1 1/2 c Chopped pecans
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 1 c Confectioners sugar
- 3 c Whipped topping
- 3 pkg. Instant chocolate pudding
- 3 c Milk
- Melt butter; stir in flour and 1 c of the nuts. Continue stirring until a thick paste is formed, with no flour lumps. Press into bottom of a 13×10 baking pan and bake 15 minutes at 375F. Cool.
- Prepare first layer of filling by combining cream cheese, sugar, and 1 c whipped topping. Beat with electric mixer at med speed for 2-3 min. Spoon into cooled crust, then smooth with spatula.
- Combine pudding and milk in the mixing bowl used for the first filling. Beat well, then pour over the cream cheese layer.
- As soon as the chocolate layer firms up a bit, spoon on more whipped topping, smoothing and adding until there is an additional 1/2″ layer above the chocolate.
- Sprinkle with remaining pecans and chill for at least 3 hours.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0