Biscuit-Topped Hearty Steak Pie
- 1 1/2 lbs. top round steak, cooked & cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 9 oz. pkg. frozen baby carrots
- 1 9 oz. pkg. frozen peas & pearl onions
- 1 large baking potato, cooked & cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- 1 18 oz. jar home style brown gravy
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 can (10 oz.) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 2 quart square casserole with non-stick spray.
- Combine steak, frozen vegetables & potato in prepared dish. Stir in gravy, thyme & pepper.
- Bake, uncovered for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Increase oven temp to 400 degrees. Top with biscuits & bake 8 to 10 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0