Biscuit Pizza Bake
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 tubes (12 oz each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 can (15 oz) pizza sauce
- 1 C. chopped green pepper
- 1/2 C. chopped onion
- 1 can (4 oz) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 pkg. (3 1/2 oz) sliced pepperoni
- 1 C. shredded Mozzarella
- 1 C. shredded Cheddar
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, quarter the biscuits, place in a greased shallow 3 qt. baking dish. Top with pizza sauce.Drain beef, sprinkle over biscuits and sauce. Layer with green pepper, onion, mushrooms, pepperoni and cheeses
- Bake, uncovered at 350º for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0