Big Boston Cream Pie
- 4 pkgs. (18 1/4 oz each) yellow cake mix
- 11 cups cold milk
- 4 pkgs. (5.1 oz each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 jars (16 oz each) hot fudge topping, warmed
- 96 maraschino cherries, optional
- Prepare cake mix as directed. Bake in four greased 13 x 9 inch pans; cool.
- In a mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mixes on low for 2-3 minutes. Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut each cake into 24 pieces. Slit each piece horizontally. Place about 1 heaping T. of pudding between layers. Top with 1 T fudge topping.
Note: Garnish with cherry, if desired.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0