Best Vegetarian Stew
- 3/4 cup uncooked pasta shells
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1 (8 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- Mix all ingredients in a large saucepan and heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until pasta is cooked.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0