Beer Cheddar Cheese Soup
- margarine or butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/2 cup beer
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- In medium saucepan, melt margarine over medium heat and cook flour, stirring constantly, 3 minutes or until bubbling. Stir in golden onion soup mix thoroughly blended with milk and Worcestershire sauce. Bring just to the boiling point, then simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish, if desired, with additional cheese, chopped red pepper and chopped fresh parsley.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0