Beefy Stuffed Peppers
- 4 green peppers
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed or finely chopped
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cut off tops of green peppers. Remove seeds and inner membranes; discard. Chop remainder of tops and set aside.
- Place pepper shells on a plate lined with paper towels and cook in microwave, one minute at a time, until tender.
- Sauté onion, chopped pepper, and garlic in 1 teaspoon olive oil until tender. Add ground beef and brown. Stir in next 7 ingredients
- Fill peppers with beef mixture; place in baking dish and top with a small amount of cheddar cheese, if desired. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0