Beef and Vegetable Stir-Fry
- 1 Beef Bouillon Cube
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound lean beef sirloin steak, cut into 2-inch strips
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup (about 3) 1-inch slices green onions
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- DISSOLVE bouillon in 1/4 cup water in small bowl. Stir in soy sauce, wine, cornstarch, ginger, and pepper.
- HEAT vegetable oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef and garlic; cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Remove from skillet.
- HEAT 2 tablespoons water in same skillet. Add vegetables; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Return beef to skillet; stir in bouillon mixture and green onions. Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Serve over rice.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0