Beef Vegetable Soup
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 1/3 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup cubed carrots
- 1 8-oz can tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch, dissolved in 1 Tbsp water
- 2 cups shredded cabbage leaves
- Sauté onion and beef in oil, and cook until beef turns light brown. Add celery, carrots and 4 cups water.
- Season with 3/4 tsp. salt and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Pour in tomato sauce and let simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Add dissolved cornstarch and cabbage. Cook until cabbage is crisp-tender.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0