Beef & Vegetable Kabobs
– 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing*
– 1/2 cup dry red wine*
– 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
– 2 medium zucchini or yellow squash, cut into 2-inch slices
– 1 large red onion, cut into 8 wedges
– 8 cherry tomatoes
– 8 large mushrooms
1. For marinade, combine Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing with wine. In large, shallow baking dish or plastic bag, pour 2/3 cup marinade. Add beef and vegetables; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 hours or overnight. Refrigerate remaining 1/3 cup marinade.
2. Remove beef and vegetables from marinade, discarding marinade. On skewers, alternately thread beef and vegetables. Grill or broil, turning and basting frequently with refrigerated marinade, until beef is desired doneness.*Or, substitute 1 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing for Italian Dressing and wine.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes(s)
Cook Time: 10 Minutes(s)
Marinate Time: 180 Minute(s)