Beef and Tomato Pie
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 T. ketchup
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 C. Bisquick
- 2/3 C. milk
- 1 C. diced fresh tomato
- 1/2 C. shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook beef and onion in skillet till beef is no longer pink; drain. Remove from heat; stir in ketchup and salt . Set aside.
- Combine Bisquick and milk just till moistened. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead 6-8 times. Roll into a 10 inch circle, tranfer to a greased 9 inch pie plate. Flute edges.
- Spoon meat mixture into crust; sprinkle with tomatoes.
- Bake at 425′ for 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake 2 minutes longer or till cheese is melted
Share & Print
0 0 100 0