Beef Up Side Down Pizza
- l lb. hamburger
- 1 medium onion
- l jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (15-oz.)
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 8 count package crescent rolls
- Brown hamburger and onion; drain fat and then add the sauce. Stir well and pour into a casserole dish. Sprinkle cheeses over sauce mixture reserving about 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese for last.
- Open crescent rolls and lay on top of cheese and pinch seams together. If they break apart during baking, it doesn’t matter because you spoon it out onto the plates.
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese and bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until the crescent rolls are browned.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0