Beef Cabbage Soup
- 1 can (28 oz. whole tomatoes, drained
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 3 cans (13 3/4 oz. each) beef broth
- 1 can (15 1/2 oz.) kidney beans
- 1/2 med. head cabbage, chopped
- 2 T. tomato paste, opt
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the tomatoes and reserve the juice.
- Brown the beef with the onion. Drain the fat. Add the beef broth, beans, tomatoes, and juice and tomato paste if desired.
- Add the cabbage, and simmer till tender. Add salt and pepper.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0