Bee Sting Thai Peanut Dip
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (not “lite”)
- 4 to 8 TBS Bee Sting Honey N’ Habanero Pepper Sauce Sweet and Hot (to taste)
- 3 TBS creamy peanut butter
- 1 TBS Rice vinegar
- 1 TBS chopped roasted peanuts (or use chunky peanut butter if you have to, but it doesn’t look as good)
- 1 TBS chopped cilantro or basil
Combine coconut milk, Bee Sting Honey N’ Habanero Pepper Sauce, vinegar and peanut butter in a small bowl. Microwave for a few seconds to soften peanut butter and blend well. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Sprinkle with peanuts and cilantro just before serving.