- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups leek — diced
- 3 cups red potato — peeled, diced
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 cubes vegetarian vegetable bouillon
- 4 cups plain nondairy soy beverage (soy milk)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil — minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add leek and potato; saute 5 minutes. Add water, wine, and bouillon; bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Coarsely mash potato mixture using a potato masher. Add soy milk and remaining ingredients; cook over low heat 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated (do not boil).
Share & Print
0 0 100 0