Basic Miso Soup
- 2 3-inch pieces of wakame
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/ carrot, diced
- 1 1/2 – 2 Tbls. miso dissolved in 2 Tbls. water
- 2 green onions, chopped fine
- Rinse wakame, cover with water and soak 5 minutes. Remove, rib, and dice.
- Meanwhile bring 4 cups of water to a boil, add onions, simmer 3 minutes. Add carrot and wakame, simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add dissolved miso. Do not boil miso.
- Garnish with onions and serve.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0