Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp butter or margerine, melted
- 3 tbsp flour
- 4 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
STEP BY STEP:
- Heat oven to 350F. For Crust: Mix crumbs, 3 tbsp. sugar, and butter. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 minutes
- For Filling: Beat cream cheese, sugar, and flour at medium speed with mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in sour cream and vanilla. Pour over prepared crust. Bake 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Turn off oven and prop door open and let cheesecake sit in oven until oven has cooled. Lossen cake from rim of pan.
- Can be topped with fruits or whipped cream as desired.