- 21 lb Lamb shoulder chops 1/2 Inch cube ginger roo
- 1/2 ts Ground nutget -peeled and chopped
- 1/2 ts Ground black pepper 2/3 c Thick set plain yogurt
- 1/2 ts Ground cinnamon 1/2 ts Salt or to taste
- 1/2 ts Cayenne or chili powder 1 tb Cooking oil
- 1/2 ts Turmeric 1 ts Ground cumin
- 2 Garlic cloves, peeled 1 tb Sesame seeds
- 2 tb Onions, chopped coarse
- Trim off excess fat from chops and flatten each chop with a meat malle a rolling pin. Wipe clean with a dramp cloth.
- Put all ingredients except chops, oil, cumin and seeds, into a blender food processor and puree. Put chops into a large bowl and pour the blended ingredients over them. Using your fingers, rub the marinade into each chop. Cover the container with plastic wrap and leave to marinate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil, this help reflect heat and keep your roasting pan clean.
- Arrange the chops the roasting pan in a single layer ( reserve the remaining marinade) a cook in the center of the oven for 10 minutes – turning the chops over once. Reduce heat to 400 F.
- Mix the remaining marinade with the oil and cumin. Brush the chops and sprinkle half the seeds on top. Return the pan to the upper of the oven for 10 minutes. Turn the chops over and brush this side with the remaining marinade mixture and sprinkle the rest of the seeds as before.
- Cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0