- 1 lb hamburger
- 1/2 head of cabbage
- 1 medium onion diced
- salt and pepper and garlic to taste
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough
- 2 c mushrooms
- Thaw bread according to instructions. Don’t let rise over 1″.
- Sauté onion and mushrooms in small amount of butter and add hamburger when veggies are tender. When meat is brown add cabbage and cover with lid and let steam for a while.
- Separate bread dough into 3 or 4 sections for easier handling. Roll out flat until it is smooth but not too thin, cut into squares any size you want. (About 4″ to 5)
- Fill with meat and cabbage mixture.
- Fold dough around meat, pinching all sides closed.
- Place with seam side down on cookie sheet. Butter and salt top.
- Bake until golden brown.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0