Barbecued Flank Steak
- 1/2 c soy sauce
- l large clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 T brown sugar
- 2 T each lemon juice and oil
- 1 T instant minced onion
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 flank steak (about 1-1/2 lbs)
- Place steak in baking dish.
- Combine rest of ingredients & pour over steak.
- Cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight. Turn the steak over several times so marinade can penetrate evenly
- To BBQ, place the steak on a grill about 4″ above a bed of hot glowing coals. Cook until nicely browned (about 6 minutes)
- Turn, baste with the marinade and cook until browned and done to your liking (about 6 minutes longer for medium rare)
- To serve, cut thin, slanting slices diagonally across the grain of the steak.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0