Banana Split Pie
- 2 packs Graham crackers
- 1 Stick of margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 pk Cream cheese (8 oz.)
- 2 cups Confectioner’s sugar
- 4 Bananas, sliced
- 1 can Crushed pineapple (12 oz.) – Drain well
- 1 ct Cool Whip (6 oz.)
- 2 oz Cherries
- Press crackers into crumbs. Add margarine and sugar.
- Mix by hand; press into a 9 inch pie pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 5 minutes.Cool.
- Blend cream cheese with confectioner’s sugar. Spread over crust.
- Slice bananas over cream cheese.
- Spread pineapple over bananas.
- Add Cool Whip and top with cherries.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0