Banana Split Cake
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 cups graham crackers crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 teas vanilla
- 4 bananas sliced
- 1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 carton (9 oz) whipped topping
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Maraschino cherry halves
- Combine melted margarine and graham crackers. Pat into bottom of a 9 X 13 pan.
- Beat eggs on high speed of mixer until light and fluffy, about 3 or 4 minutes. Add powdered sugar, soft margarine, and vanilla. Beat 5 minutes. Spread over crumbs.
- Chill 30 minutes. Arrange bananas on top of mixture, then spread well drained pineapple on top. Cover with whipped topping. Sprinkle with pecans and garnish with cherry halves.
- Cover and refrigerate several before serving.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0