Banana Sour-Cream Pie
- 9″ pie shell
- 1 pkg (3 1/4 oz) vanilla pudding & pie filling mix
- 1 1/2 c sour cream
- 3 medium bananas
- 1 T lemon juice
- Prepare and bake pie shell; let cool completely before filling.
- In small saucepan, combine pudding mix with sour cream. Over medium heat, bring to boiling stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Let cool 20 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Slice bananas thinly; sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Turn half of pudding into pie shell. Arrange bananas over pudding; cover with remaining pudding.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve plain or garnish with whipped cream.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0