Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
Calories 267; Fat 3 g; Protein 4 g; Carbohydrate 52 g; Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 221mg.
- 14 oz low fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup cold water
- 3 oz fat free vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cup cool whip free, thawed
- 36 pcs reduced fat vanilla wafers
- 3 medium bananas, sliced
STEP BY STEP:
- Combine condensed milk, water, and pudding mix in a bowl and mix until smooth
- Fold in Cool Whip. Spoon one cup mixture onto bottom of a 2-quart casserole dish
- Top with one-third each of wafers, bananas, and remaining pudding mixture
- Repeat layers two times. Chill several hours before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.